Wednesday, August 23, 2006
* Nuevo estilo - for some reason, I'm addicted to interior design magazines. This one caught my eye because it had an article about painting your house and the effect of wall colors.
* Love of Quilting - thanks, Amanda, for being so generous :)
* Country Living (UK ed.) - the first issue I've ever bought. It makes me want to move to the countryside and be a farmer. Ok, maybe not a farmer but definitely any of the women featured in the 2006 rural enterprise women awards stories. Such great stories, especially the one about 7 year old Molly Capel, who makes softies and quilts, and already has her own company - amazing, isn't it ?
* Boden catalogue - can't get enough of this catalogue. I've already ordered this tank top (couldn't resist, I'm such a tank top girl !) but every time I browse it I find something else I want to get.
* from the Country Living issue: I love, love this lampshade. It's by Helen Rawlinson and her designer lampshades are amazing.
* from the Boden catalogue: T., did you notice this was shot inside the Pastéis de Belém ?