Sunday, June 21, 2015

d o t t i e s

My second knitted pair of socks ever. The first were these, back in 2008, and although I started several pairs during the last years I was never really able to finish them.
But I love anything with dots, so I guess that's what kept me motivated this time :) The pattern is very easy, although I made some changes:
- Fish Lips Kiss Heel - I really loved this heel construction and plan on using it whenever I can. Very easy to knit and no visible gaps or holes afterwards.
- Reduced number of stitches to 60 

Pattern: Dotties
Yarn: Schachenmayr Nomotta Merino Extra Fine 120 (light grey) + Zitron Trekking XXL (slightly variegated dark blue)
Needles: 2.5 mm
Ravelry project page here



2 comments:

Ge Ge said...

Beyond beautiful. Damn it...my sock queue just keeps growing. Great job.

Tita Carré said...

Olá amiga, estou passando por aqui mais uma vez, desculpa por não deixar comentário na maioria das vezes que te visito, mas dessa vez tenho que confessar que o teu blog está muito bonito, ah, e estou te seguindo há bastante tempo já, beijokas

Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet