Friday, September 22, 2006

i ♥ cath kidston

a sneak preview of the autumn catalogue, with my list of favourites. Everything in this catalogue is so cute and adorable, a bit too girly and romantic sometimes, but mostly right up my style (who am I kidding ? I don't have a particular style, I love minimal swedish design just as much as this english countryside feel, so no wonder I feel like redecorating every other week)

* the tea dresses ... ah, love the red polka dot one. If I was a character in a Miss Marple novel, this is what I'd wear for tea *


* the knitting bag and matching needle roll * the flowered wellies (T., this immediately reminded me of you), perfect for splashing on the rain *


* the lovely cushions, definitely makes me want to make some new ones * the tote bags *


* gorgeous fabrics and knitted toys * egg and tea cosies (yes, you heard me right. Egg cosies... isn't that so cute ? *

 

7 comments:

Flor said...

Uau! Se todo o catálogo for do género das fotos que mostras, é fantástico :)
Adoro o saquinho de tricô e os totes. E sim, as botas seriam perfeitas para a T. :)

Carlota said...

Que engraçado... descobri esta loja por acaso a semana passada em Londres e tive vontade de trazer TUDO para casa... tem coisas Lindas!!

Teresa said...

I want the boots, I want --- But knowing CK prices, no, thanks, would rather buy some cheap ones, customize them maybe and spend the lfetover money in many many books... But did you see that umbrella?!?! *sigh*

( hoping my catalogue arrives soon or am going to have to beg for a look at yours)

Irene said...

Como é que recebes esse catálogo?

Cath Kidston, NY said...

We're glad you like our stuff.

x

love.boxes said...

love it all! :) Beautiful! :)

anywhere_Smile said...

Engagement much more experience pandora jewelry from then on become the most accepted by pandora bead new couple.Engagement ring is the expression among Pandora charms love plus association in which twosome shares. Generally buy Pandora indicates love and purity and as such people would delight discount pandora the diamond turning into for such particular and special pandora sale relationships. Solitaire diamond rings are outstanding for pandora earrings engagements. Expert artisans make that gemstones far cheap pandora earrings more attractive giving them special cuts. Towards the effort comes pandora sets to pay for jewelry for Mom you will notice jewelry has become cheap pandora sets optimum novelties you can still give your mom.