Wednesday, September 13, 2006

♥ more japanese crafts books

I've been meaning to get these for a while now, and the free shipping from YesAsia really doesn't help controlling my buying impulses. Let's see if I can tempt any of you as well ...



Skirt à la Carte
ISBN: 4579110005

Another amazing sewing pattern book by Kayaki Machiko. I think I'm going to use a lot of skirts this winter ...




I've seen these patchwork books in so many blogs already, but I just had to have my own copies. And they're truly amazing, I could spend the rest of the day just looking at these pictures.

Machine Made Patchworks II
ISBN: 457911082X




Machine Made Patchworks I
ISBN: 457911020X




Design Collection for Kids
ISBN: 4529042049

More cute embroidery inspiration ...



And I still have one more book to share with you (might actually be my favourite of them all) which I received from a swap recently, but I'll show you that later (a big swap post will follow soon)

 

7 comments:

Teresa said...

és má *choro* Isso da tentação está a funcionar mesmo mesmo mesmo! Parecem lindos!

Bluejustin said...

Eheheh, realmente é tentador e os teus livros são lindos.

Flor said...

Adoro as saias e a mantinha em patchwork :) Ai quem me dera ser prendada para fazer tudo isso.

Bruno Martins said...

Vá, vão querer mais coisas ou apenas as revistas Cotton-friends/paint/time?

Ontem á noite apanhei um grande susto, descobri que o acesso ao museu Guibli é bastante restrito e que para visitantes internacionais apenas se vendem uns vouchers no UK (que demoram + de uma semana a chegar cá por correio)... Mas umas horas ao telefone, uns quantos faxes trocados, e tudo se resolveu. Consegui arranjar um esquema especial em que me enviam um voucher por fax e que depois posso usar com um documento comprovativo de identidade. Sempre vou ver o Totoro gigante e o autocarro/gato ^_^

Dawbis said...

oh, how lovely! i can see you making so many beautiful things from those books.

maverick said...

Hello,
Without much luck, I was searching for blogs about Books when I happened across yours. It's a cool blog. Evidently you like telling it like it is! I have a really great ebay website that is easy to use that you may like. If you get a chance, check it out www.licensedbrandsclub.com.

anywhere_Smile said...

Engagement much more experience pandora jewelry from then on become the most accepted by pandora bead new couple.Engagement ring is the expression among Pandora charms love plus association in which twosome shares. Generally buy Pandora indicates love and purity and as such people would delight discount pandora the diamond turning into for such particular and special pandora sale relationships. Solitaire diamond rings are outstanding for pandora earrings engagements. Expert artisans make that gemstones far cheap pandora earrings more attractive giving them special cuts. Towards the effort comes pandora sets to pay for jewelry for Mom you will notice jewelry has become cheap pandora sets optimum novelties you can still give your mom.