Tuesday, October 16, 2007

catching up

And resuming normal blog posting now ... but first, for those of you coming through TripAdvisor and looking for the trip reports, they're now listed on the sidebar. I've also taken out the list of links I had down there, and will put it on a separate page soon (it was quite outdated)

It's been hard getting back to crafting since we returned but last night I finally shook the dust out of the fabric pile and started cutting some new bags. A few of these will be available at Patricia's shop soon, along with other items. I'm also planning a shop update in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned for that. My goal is to have a regular shop update every month from now on, not sure if that's realistic but I'm going to try my best. A few people have written to ask about x-mas orders already, but I'm afraid I won't have time to take any. However, if you're from around Braga, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be sending a big batch of bookcovers to be sold at the Centésima Página bookshop for x-mas (available from December 1st).



One reason I'm a bit strapped for time is because I'm going to Macau and Hong Kong for a few days in November. My friend S. is finally getting married on Nov. 10th and I'm to be the maid of honor (actually since I'm married I guess the correct term is matron of honor ? geesh, that makes me feel so old).
Anyway, since it was pretty much last minute, and I don't have many vacation days left, it's going to be a very rushed trip. I'll be leaving on a Thursday and coming back the next Tuesday, which will be just enough time for the wedding, meeting some old friends, meeting some new ones too, and hopefully some shopping. The last time I was in that part of the world was about ten years ago, so I'm sure a lot of things have changed since then.



(This little bunny was a custom order made sometime ago, and is now in the company of Celine on the other side of the Atlantic, making a little girl very happy)

4 comments:

Billy said...

Tenho tantas, mas tantas saudades de Macau! A minha última viagem lá foi em Agosto de 2005. E aparentemente já mudou TUDO desde essa altura até hoje.

Já estou curiosa por ler os teus relatos! :)

Oiyi said...

Have fun in Hong Kong! I'm jealous. Lots of good food there.

Your softies are always so beautiful.

{kimmymade} said...

Beautiful :-) Any plans to add more like these to your Etsy shop?

Andrea Guim said...

Muito, muito lindo!!!!!!