Friday, April 28, 2006

delicacies

portuguese and french ones ...


apparently me and F. must've been the only lisboetas that had never been to this store. Even F.'s father, who lives in Coimbra, had heard about it, and T. knew it already, so I asked her to get me a few tins when she went shopping for X.'s gift.


and when you go to Dijon, you must bring back some mustard, right ?

thanks to whoever left a comment on my previous post about the bagel shop, I'm definitely going to try that ...

and C., the recipe is on page 228. For those who asked, the book is this one.

 

4 comments:

.. said...

aquelas que provei eram deliciosas. Tenho que ir lá buscar mais algumas coisas, se tiveres encomendas avisa ;)

fantasma said...

EU também nunca ouvi falar dessa loja!!

E obrigada pela página, tenho de ir cuscar :o)

Canuck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Canuck said...

hiya!
have a new yorker friend that claims the best bagels he's ever had come from Supermarket A. in Almansil. being a bagel fiend myself, i quite agree.
beijinhos da canuck