Friday, April 07, 2006

pouches ...

I'm usually a sort of organized person, but somehow the contents of my handbag always seem to be out of control (very typical for a woman, or so my colleagues tell me ...). I sometimes take ages to find my car keys, my cell phone or even my wallet (very embarassing when you're at the supermarket line and everyone is waiting for you). In an attempt to tidy things just a bit, I took the habit of organising items inside pouches recently. Well, this means the clutter still exists, but at least it's hidden.



So, in tribute to these wonderful accessories called pouches I decided to make a few of them which will be available for sale at the online store (more designs coming next week)
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Também aderi a moda das bolsinhas recentemente. Cá fico à espera das novidades! ;o)

fantasma said...

Ai tão girassss!!! :)
Tenho de arranjar qq coisa para pôr dentro das bolsinhas... não que eu não tenha toneladas de tralha dentro da mala, mas são coisas maiorzitas...
bolas, que hei-de eu fazer para ter uma bolsinha destas?? :op

Bel said...

Também sou viciada nestas bolsinhas. Fzço um monte para mim.
As suas estão lindas!

regina grimilde said...

hey!! Your pouchs are lovely!!!
And ...don't worry...it's true!!! Finding something inside a bag takes a looot of time , especially when u need to find it quickly..
I tried to buy bags smaller and smaller...but the result is the same... a big mess!!!!

Rita Leal said...

Eu também adoro bolsas! Tenho tantas que nem numa próxima vida as usaria todas... Não encontrar a carteira dentro da mala? Sei o que isso é! E também concordo que não adianta ter malas mais pequenas...
Essas bolsas são o máximo.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »