Wednesday, July 05, 2006

post from São Paulo

Hello everyone, I've arrived safe and soundly, trip was ok but tiring and I'm just too exhausted to write anything decent right now. I just wanted to let my color-iffic swaporama pal know that I received the nice surprise postcard yesterday and that I can't wait for my package to arrive - thanks so much :)
also, I'm so glad that Italy won tonight, and just hope that Portugal will achieve the same result tomorrow - I probably won't be able to watch the match (although I did bring the scarf with me for luck), but my husband has precise instructions to send me messages with updates on the game ;)
 

9 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi! I have been visiting your blog from time to time and following your unique craft work. And today, you are writting from my home town. What a fine surprise!!

Bel said...

Seja bemvinda ao Brasil.

Escalla said...

Ena!!
Ainda bem que correu tudo bem e tu deves conseguir ver o jogo sim!

fantasma said...

Grande viagem, sim.... E viva Portugal!!! :)

syrin said...

Se precisares de local para ver o jogo, podes ir para o local onde a maioria dos portugueses vai. :P
"Vila Isabel, o bar talismã dos jogos de Portugal"
E se vires lá alguém aos pulos, é o meu irmão. :P

Fernanda Amorim said...

Great to know that you are finaly visiting Brasil! I hope you have a nice staying. I think most of the brazilians hope Portugal gets to the finals...

di gigi said...

a Eglair me disse que vc iria pra SP... minha terra querida!
espero que vc goste!
beijo!!!

Madame Trapo said...

e vamos as compras amanhã!!!!
;)
...hehehehehehe

anywhere_Smile said...

Engagement much more experience pandora jewelry from then on become the most accepted by pandora bead new couple.Engagement ring is the expression among Pandora charms love plus association in which twosome shares. Generally buy Pandora indicates love and purity and as such people would delight discount pandora the diamond turning into for such particular and special pandora sale relationships. Solitaire diamond rings are outstanding for pandora earrings engagements. Expert artisans make that gemstones far cheap pandora earrings more attractive giving them special cuts. Towards the effort comes pandora sets to pay for jewelry for Mom you will notice jewelry has become cheap pandora sets optimum novelties you can still give your mom.