Monday, December 18, 2006

more japanese crafts books

More japanese crafts books from YesAsia, an early x-mas gift to myself (that site is just too tempting, and bad for my wallet)

ISBN: 4529043045
Idées vol4, which features a lot of cute embroidery.
My favorites: just look at the slippers ... or the bookcover .. or the handbag .. all amazing.





ISBN: 4579110935
Another sewing book by Machiko Kayaki. This one has some cute patterns, I love the milk maid dress (check out the one made by Mariko here), the apron dresses and tops. All for next year's summer.





ISBN: 4579110714
Pattern magic, a very original sewing book, filled with unusual designs.




 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i had the money to buy all the japanese craft books in the world! i haven't seen one that i didn't like and they are always so inspiring! <3

sybil said...

I want the sheep bag. I mean I reeeeaaally want the sheep bag. I may have to get my hands on that book. May I ask where you got it?

Sybil said...

Okay, I apparently cannot read. You said right in the first sentence where you got them. Sorry, I was focused on the pictures. Thanks for them, I would never have known.

anywhere_Smile said...

Engagement much more experience pandora jewelry from then on become the most accepted by pandora bead new couple.Engagement ring is the expression among Pandora charms love plus association in which twosome shares. Generally buy Pandora indicates love and purity and as such people would delight discount pandora the diamond turning into for such particular and special pandora sale relationships. Solitaire diamond rings are outstanding for pandora earrings engagements. Expert artisans make that gemstones far cheap pandora earrings more attractive giving them special cuts. Towards the effort comes pandora sets to pay for jewelry for Mom you will notice jewelry has become cheap pandora sets optimum novelties you can still give your mom.