Friday, November 30, 2007

mais / more

... para a Centésima Página (#340-#346, disponíveis a partir de amanhã)



Went to see Delirium last night and it was amazing. Now we're already planning to go see Quidam next year...

Not much else to talk about, except that for once in my life I'm actually going to finish all my gift making and purchasing early and way before Christmas this year. Speaking of which, there will be some small shop updates next week (needle cases, pencil sleeves and bookcovers) in case you were wondering. Have a great weekend !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful book covers you make - I'm keeping an eye on your etsy update! =)

felicakes said...

I saw Quidam 2 years ago and it was BRILLIANT! :*) This year we saw Verakai and it was equally brilliant.

Anonymous said...

i saw quidam here in shanghai and it was amazing - don't miss it! :)

ana
meiadeleite.com