Saturday, November 17, 2007

marie claire idées winter 07

Just got this yesterday, and already I'm feeling the urge to start on christmas decorations .. there are some cute ideas here (and on the latest Cotton time as well, but I'll show you that later), like this idea for re-using CDs into postcards, for example...



and I loved this fabric yo-yo mantle, although I'm sure I'll never have the patience to make one



and these patchwork stars for tree decoration



and this just because it's adorable (A. has been asking me to make one for the living room for ages, maybe I'll finally do it)

6 comments:

kitty-san said...

oh, já saíu! Bem que a tinha visto pelo Flickr mas já tinha andado a bisbilhotar nas papelarias e nada!eu já desisti da colcha do fuxicos e normalmente até me considero uma rapariga com paciência...

Anonymous said...

Colecciono a marie claire idées religiosamente há 9 anos. Só tenho pena que não seja uma revista semanal!

Oiyi said...

Oh, those projects are so cute!

zabrina said...

Hmm, gosto do cachorro e dos cds! Nao e facil encontrar por aqui essa revista tao legal!

Anonymous said...

OH - I love that dog and the star!! I just can't wait until christmas!

isabel said...

Também fiquei fascinada com as estrelas e voi mesmo fazê-las neste Natal. É uma inspiração esta revista!