Thursday, April 03, 2008
thinking of spring
Finally the days are getting warmer and it's starting to feel like spring. Also, I love the fact that it's still daylight when I leave the office now. Although I still have a few winter projects to finish (two cardigans and one vest, to be more exact) I can't help thinking about spring/summer knitting whenever I leaf through this stack of magazines.
And I'm already building a yarn stash for this purpose... This is some Garn Studio Muskat I've been hoarding lately. I love cotton that has some shine to it, and mercerized cotton best of all. I've never used this yarn before though, so I hope I won't be disappointed.
The project list is kind of ambitious, especially considering I don't knit so much during summer. Anyway, what I'm planning is this:
- Corset pullover from IK Knits Spring 03
- Leafy pullover from Phildar (or Pull #460-T6-275)
- Ribs and lace tank from IK Knits Spring 07
- Nerissa, from Rowan #41
- Frock Camisole from IK Knits Spring 08
- Lacy Rose sweater, from Rebecca #31
- and maybe, maybe the Sylph Cardigan (with some changes)
What about you ? What are you planning to knit this spring/summer ?