Friday, March 02, 2007

corners of my home: the bedroom



I've always loved this flickr group. I love browsing through other people's home photos and find inspiration for my own. I love looking at special corners like this this and this (check the cute hello kitty sewing machine), for the same reason I'm obsessed with interior design magazines and have a stack of them on the living room.

Anyway, I thought I'd share here my part of special corners in our house, if only because I love taking photos of spaces and this is such a good excuse.

This is not so much a 'corner' but it's actually our entire bedroom. Quite simple and a bit zen like ... Ahh, can you feel how relaxed I get whenever I go in there ? I especially love the sunlight in this room every afternoon (and apparently the cats do too, since it's their favorite spot for a nap)

The bed is from Design Futon, and it was our first and only choice. I love it, and it's just so comfortable.



More interesting flickr groups to browse:
Living Spaces
Fresh New Spaces
Modern Living Interiors
Show Your House
Decor Love

Have a good weekend, and don't forget to watch the lunar eclipse tomorrow night (via crossplanet)
 

9 comments:

Convenção Bookcrossing said...

Muito bonito.
Os meus gatos também adoram andar pela casa atrás do sol... preguiçosos. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful bedroom. Just beautiful.

Lolita Blahnik said...

Nice corner!!
I love your blog!

Maize Hutton said...

gorgeous! wish my room looked like that!

Anonymous said...

your bedroom is too lovely! If I were you, I'd be in that room all day and won't be able to get anything done. ;)

amy@remakeables.com

ruthie said...

you have a very beautiful and minimalist bedroom, just the way I like them!!
great pics!!
xoxo

patricia-g said...

O quarto é lindo! Um ambiente muito acolhedor e que apela à paz :)

pendlerpiken said...

Beautiful! I wish I had a bedroom :)

Umbigo said...

quarto lindo, tão tranquilo.