Wednesday, March 07, 2007

new batch



Hi there, please meet Berry (red kitty), Mabel (bunny) and Petal (green kitty), my new batch of softies.

I'm really enjoying making these, there's something magical about making softies for me ... you don't get to really see it until it's almost done, and then that magical point when you finish applying the last touches and the whole thing just comes to life, it always surprises me. Plus, they give me a chance to finally use some of that trim stash and all the lovely wool fabrics I've been hoarding lately.



These are now available here.


Pequenos Artistas
Av. Nuno Krus Abecassis, Condomínio do Parque - loja 30
1750-456 Lisboa



 

14 comments:

Estela Mata said...

Gosto muito do teu trabalho! Parabéns!

Claire said...

I just love these! They have the cutest eyes and rosy cheeks, ever!!

Lolita Blahnik said...

cute softies!

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute!!!!
Berry is my favorite.

Eduardo Costa said...

ola, visitei o seu blog atrves de (homens de arame)seu trabalho é bonito,parabens. convido a visitar o meu em:www.noivas-arte.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They are SO sweet! Great combination of fabrics!

Sandra Dias said...

São todos lindos mas sem dúvida que o meu favorito é o Berry!
So funny and sweet!

Paula Valério said...

Olá Tânia,

Parece não haver dúvida que o Berry é o favorito...pois é amigos...mas já foi para casa de uma menina.

Parabéns Tãnia o seu trabalho está a ser um sucesso nos pequenos artistas.

Obrigada pela sua colaboração e pelas suas criações que tanto nos enriquecem.
Bjs
Paula Santos

Sue said...

How adorable are those softies. I really dont know how you make these just from your imagination. I wish I was that talented too.

Anonymous said...

Mabel is definitely a favourite – her colours are adorable, and she's lovely. *off to look for softies to hug*

amy@remakeables.com

Coração de Tangerina said...

Adorei, lindos, lindos, lindos....como sempre, aliás...

Continuação de boa criatividade.

Vestidos de Papel said...

Acho que estão lindos!

gkgirl said...

these are sure sweetness...
i love the colors!
:)

Anonymous said...

those are very cute!