Wednesday, January 04, 2006

holiday knits

ever since I saw this simple pattern posted here I've been meaning to knit one ... it's really easy and knits up pretty fast, and the effect I think is awesome
(and couldn't resist adding the pompons at the ends...)



one more crocheted double hat, which I made just in time for new year's



another gala hat from rowan #36, this time in stripes .. turned out a bit bigger that I wanted, but it's warm and colourful



and terribly embarassing, but here it goes... a picture of my current yarn stash ... I guess I have enough yarn to keep me busy for the next couple of years *sigh*



and some pics of current works in progress ...
another plaited basket scarf, this time in dark brown (I love this wool, it's Rosários 4 Equinócio)



and a simple 3x2 ribbed scarf in lilac


 

7 comments:

Flor said...

Trabalhinho não te vai faltar nos próximos tempos ;)

Anonymous said...

Ai tanta lã! Deves ter mais que algumas lojas! ;o)

fantasma said...

Bolas... mas como é que podes dizer que o cachecol é fácil de fazer?? Eu fico a olhar para ele de olhos em bico!! Tenho mesmo de aprender a fazer tricô.... Estão a ouvir????? :o)
E tens prái lã para dar e vender, realmente... ;op

Loca said...

Esse cachecol é feito no sentido do comprimento???? Como consegues ter tantas malhas na agulha?

Mariana said...

Gostei muito do primeiro cachecol, realmente dá um efeito muito bonito! E fácil!
E tanta lã, tanta! Eu de cada vez que entro numa loja tenho de me controlar, com tantas cores lindas, texturas... Queria todas! :)

Já vi que começaste a fazer o cachecol com textura de cesto, quando puderes dás-me então uma mãozinha? Continuo sem conseguir entrar no esquema desse ponto... Obrigada!

Anonymous said...

veryyyy nice!!!

Bluejustin said...

Já fiz um one hour scarf, mas devo ser muito lenta pk demorei bem mais do que uma hora a fazê-lo.No entanto é um trabalho muito divertido de se fazer, eu pelo menos gostei.