Wednesday, November 26, 2008

off the needles



so I needed some instant gratification knitting wise, and decided to cast on for Shalom a couple of weekends ago. And using one of my favorite colors, too.

Mostly I followed the changes made by Ishi (this is why I love Ravelry so much) and made it shorter since I wanted a sort of cropped cardi. It took me exactly one week, and I love the result, so I might make at least another one sometime soon.




Pattern: Shalom, by Meghan McFarlane
Yarn: Brancal Manchester (the same I used here)
Needles: 6.5 mm




12 comments:

AnaCAlmeida said...

Era mesmo um destes que eu queria! É lindissimo!

Flor said...

Ficou lindo. Adorei!

flanthrower said...

The sweater looks great! Especially layered over the long sleeve tee. The color is perfect for the season too. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Ficou lindo!Adoro a cor também, boa escolha!Gosto de cores vivas no Inverno!

Oiyi said...

Wow, it looks fabulous.

www.oiyi.blogspot.com

Samtal från min trädgård said...

Absolutely gorgeous, axactly what I want to knit soon. Nice blog!

Melanie said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love it.

pandolet said...

simplesmente lindíssimo! só eu é que não tenho este dom...

Anonymous said...

I love it :)

Joana Su said...

Gostei muito do modelo! Está lindo!

A.E.M said...

hi.i love this one so much but i cant download the pdf file in english .plz send my email its direction.thanks so much

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the boots are around 330 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?