Monday, February 13, 2012

hats hats hats

The plan was to photograph the hat ... but as usual, she wouldn't stay still.
So I resorted to the empty cardboard box trick. As any parent knows, this can provide endless hours of entertainment (disclaimer: this is an amazon box, but any box will do, at least in our house)
Or wait till it's mealtime and she's safely seated in the highchair, that also works sometimes.
Pattern: HATS HATS HATS, by Freckle
(This was a test knit for the designer so the pattern is not available yet, but will be soon on Ravelry. In the meantime, if you're interested, she has some for sale in her Etsy shop)
Size: 1 year (what can I say ? S. has a small head)
Yarn: Katia Caricia 1.5 skeins (yarn held double), Needles: 3.5 mm


6 comments:

Freckle said...

I love it! And thanks for linking! Like I said, I just love your colours and she's so adorable. Thanks for giving it a try!

Unknown said...

Lovely!!
:))

Kasia said...

Oww, she's so sweet! I used a laundry basket instead of a box when my daughter was small :)

Beautiful hat too!

innovartencrochet said...

Un amor...

Nutsue said...

She looks very cute with that hat ;)

Eglair Quicolli said...

Que saudades deu da miuda! :)

beijão no coração e abraço forte!
:****
Glá