Monday, March 23, 2015

L A R C H


My Larch cardigan is finished ! I had a few minor problems with this pattern, but the end result is actually quite nice and wearable. It was my first time knitting with Malabrigo Arroyo, and so far I'm very happy with this yarn - makes really soft garments and the colours are stunning. It did grow a couple of inches lengthwise after blocking, but I suspected it would so I knit the body and sleeves a bit shorter than usual.

Pattern: Larch Cardigan, by Amy Christoffers
Yarn: Malabrigo Arroyo, in Reflecting Pool (about 3.8 skeins)
Ravelry project page here

Changes: knit seamless set-in sleeves from the top down as detailed here





3 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Such a beautiful sweater!

carmela biscuit said...

Fantastic cardigan! The color is lovely and the fit is perfect.

Mariko Fujinaka said...

Looks gorgeous! And your sewing projects all look great, too!!