Monday, June 09, 2014

marin #1, marin #2


I can't believe my last post was over 3 months ago. A stressful project at work has kept me from blogging at all, but I do have a few finished things to share. First, two Marin shawls I made back in February/March.

The first one was made for a swap, and I used one skein of madelinetosh pashmina + a bit of malabrigo sock (on centre panel only, and changed yarns every other row). The second one, for myself, was made in malabrigo sock entirely, and it turned out so nice I might do a third one soon.


Pattern: Marin, by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Madelinetosh pashmina in norway spruce (1 skein) + Malabrigo sock in Aguas (0.2 skeins)
Needles: 4.0 mm
Ravelry project page





Yarn: Malabrigo sock in Eggplant (0.9 skeins)
Needles: 4.0 mm
Ravelry project page


No comments: