Sunday, May 13, 2007

news + shopping

I'm finally back home, can you believe that ? I almost stayed for a few more days, since the project go live date was postponed once more, but I have to be somewhere else by the end of this week (this time on pleasure) so I just had to come back. I arrived this morning so I'm still too jet lagged, but just wanted to share these with you. Thankfully I didn't get stopped at customs on my way out, or I might have found difficult to explain why I was carrying 15 pairs of havaianas (only a couple are for me, ok ?) and so many trims and fabrics.







(A few of these are for sale at the shop now, I restocked some that were sold out from last time, and brought home a couple of new items)



Now .. I'm going back to bed.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you bought many goodies!! =)

Unknown said...

lovely fabrics and trims.
Sónia

Leonor said...

Adoro as vermelhas e douradas, já as tinha namorado no site.

alice * batelli said...

lindos tânia, bela compra que vc fez!!!

jen said...

wow. talk about 'eye candy'. so many scrumptious goodies!

Flor said...

Xi tanta Havaiana :)

fantasma said...

E eu que ontem tinha decidido que te ia mesmo encomendar umas!! Quando lá voltas? :oP

Abby said...

What a haul! The fabric looks awesome.

Maize Hutton said...

Havaianas are the only flip flops I wear!

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

ah... escreva em português, por favor!

Sue said...

Love the buttons and trims, they look so delightful. The fabric is nice too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely trip - thankyou for sharing it with us!

zabrina said...

Eu acho que vou em julho e vou fazer o mesmo! Muitas havaianas, tecidos, fitas, alhos e bugalhos!