Wednesday, November 15, 2006

patchwork ♥ (II)

Patchwork or "pieced work" is a form of needlework that involves sewing together pieces of fabric into a larger design (...)

like G. and T. I've been having a serious love case with patchwork lately. I decided to use one of my favorite fabrics as a base for several pieces I made for swaps with Glá and Babs: a small pouch, a quilted bag and a matching bookcover. Can you tell that one of my favorite colors is dark red ? Next on the project list: some cushion covers, maybe some softies and definitely starting on my x-mas presents (I'm late already, where has time gone so fast ?). Oh, and finishing all those late orders, I want to start 2007 with a clean slate.


More patchwork ♥:
. curiousbird's obis
. patchwork giraffe




 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, just wonderful patchwork in your bag and accessories. You have a great eye for matching colours and fabric. I've been overcome with patchwork too and have been incorporating them into my softies.

Eglair Quicolli said...

posso dizer que a seu trabalho de "juntar pedaços de tecido" em design esta dando muito certo!
;D

amei a bolsa e a capa de livros....a escolha dos tecidos é maravilhosa!

obrigada
beijos
glá

Funky Finds said...

beautiful! i love the color combos

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

.. said...

Oh those obis are giving me still more ideas!

This set is so gorgeous, lovely work! and am hooked on patchwork, want to try a lot of new things.

Anonymous said...

I'm the lucky owner of the beautiful patchwork pouch!! Muito obrigada Tania! I just love love it!!

Dawn said...

tania, oh my goodness! you create some of the most beautiful bags i have ever seen! you have such wonderful taste in fabrics and colors. <333

Anonymous said...

I love all these patchwork items!!! ^o^

Anonymous said...

Olá Tania,só hoje conheci o seu trabalho e quero felicita-la,pois são pequenas obras de arte.Lindas!!
parabéns.

gertrudes

ruthie said...

oh! you make beautiful things!!

laura said...

I love all you make. You are a great crafter.

Sue said...

Gorgeous and I love dark red too. The fabrics look great together.

Raesha D said...

Wow! These are beautiful! The combination of fabrics together is stunning.

Anonymous said...

Tania, these are gorgeous! What a great idea! You do such lovely patchwork.

oxhill said...

Temos de criar um grupo de ajuda para viciadas em patchwork!!! Tudo lindo, com sempre...

Anonymous said...

o teu trabalho é deveras interessante eu comecei agora a investir nesta área,contudo nao tenho encontrado os tecidos que me enchem as medidas, onde encontras os tecidos que usas?responde para joanabrancoferrao@gmail.com =)